Who doesn’t love a good pancake? These ones are extra fluffy and delicious with a generous portion of Greek yogurt and blueberries in them. Yum yum!
- 2/3 cup Greek Yogurt, plain & unsweetened
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Honey (optional)
- 2/3 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Blueberries, fresh
- Whisk together yogurt and egg until smooth.
- Stir in flour and baking soda until just mixed. It will be a thick batter.
- Preheat griddle or frying pan to medium heat.
- Once hot, add oil & begin cooking pancakes.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan for each pancake. Drop blueberries onto each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles begin to form around the edges of each pancake (~3 min).
- Flip and cook for another 90-120 seconds.
- Serve with remaining blueberries & desired toppings.
- Skip the honey or use Vanilla yogurt instead of plain for added sweetness.
- I prefer pancakes made with All Purpose Flour for that light, fluffy deliciousness. You could use half AP and half Wheat flour and they're still delicious.
- For a thinner batter, add milk (dairy or non-dairy) one tbsp at a time until desired consistency is reached.
Serving Size:3 pancakes
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 304Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2.6gCholesterol: 86mgSodium: 63mgCarbohydrates: 42gNet Carbohydrates: 39.9gFiber: 2.1gSugar: 7.5gProtein: 16.4g
Want a splurge? Swap the blueberries for chocolate chips. They’ll be less healthy but every now and again you deserve a lil treat.
What’s your favorite pancake ingredient or topping? Share it in the comments.
Ready for more? Try my One-Pot Spanish Chicken Recipe next.
Like this post? Please PIN IT on Pinterest. Thanks.