This post may contain affiliate links. This means we receive a commission on the sale of certain items. This is at NO additional cost to you. Visit the policies page to learn more.
Ready in 30 minutes with just 9 ingredients, this pesto chicken recipe is a delicious. One serving is 373 calories and 6.7g of net carbs. Try it tonight!
It goes great with Spinach Salad or Roasted Vegetables!
Pesto Chicken Recipe
- 4 Chicken Thighs (boneless, skinless)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Pesto
- 1/4 cup Coconut Cream
- 10 Olives, pitted & sliced
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese, diced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Dice chicken into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- Add coconut oil to skillet and cook chicken pieces for 5 minutes. Flip chicken and add garlic. Continue cooking until chicken is golden brown & no longer pink in the center.
- While your chicken is cooking, whisk together coconut cream and pesto.
- Transfer chicken to an oven-safe casserole dish. Spread olives and feta cheese on top. Pour cream & pesto mixture evenly over chicken.
- Bake dish for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and creamy.
Substitutions & Additions
- This recipe can be made with any chicken (I like thighs best, but breast is totally fine). I usually use leftover roasted chicken (which cuts down on the cooking time, too).
- Coconut cream adds an extra layer of flavor to this dish, but you can use regular heavy cream.
- If you don't like Feta Cheese (or don't have it on hand), you can use a different cheese. I've used Mozzarella and Cheddar and both have been delicious (although Feta is best).
- Toss in whatever vegetables you have on hand to boost the nutrients and make it a one-dish meal.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 373Total Fat: 30.2gSaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 642mgCarbohydrates: 8.4gNet Carbohydrates: 6.7gFiber: 1.7gSugar: 0.9gProtein: 25.8g
Pesto! Pesto! Pesto!
I love pesto. Making your own pesto isn’t that difficult, but (where I live, at least) it ends up being more expensive (unless you’re growing your own basil). A quality store-bought pesto is just as good as homemade!
Do you make your own pesto or use store-bought? Let me know in the comments!
Want more? Why not try this tasty Keto Cheeseburger Casserole next.
Like this post? Please PIN IT on Pinterest. Thanks.
KetoMeal Plan eBook
Get the 13-page B&W ebook which includes the meal plan, shopping list, snack ideas, and all 8 recipes! Plus, when you’re part of the Crew you’ll receive even more exclusive content including tips, deals, and more!
Welcome to the Crew, please check your email.