The Mimosa is usually a brunch or celebratory cocktail. But it doesn’t have to be! You can enjoy an easy to make mimosa any time you want.
MimosaCourse: cocktailDifficulty: easy
3.5 oz Champagne, chilled
1.5 oz Orange Juice, fresh
- Garnish Ideas
Orange Slice / Twist
- Add champagne to a champagne flute.
- Top (slowly) with orange juice.
- Garnish & Enjoy!
- If you’re not using fresh orange juice, you might want to add 1/2 oz of Orange Liqueur to punch up the flavor.
- Pour the champagne in first! This way you’re much less likely to overflow your glass (which means you’ll avoid a sticky mess).
- Pour like a beer! Tilt your glass as you pour into it to preserve carbonation.
Even if you’re only celebrating that it’s Thursday because it’s Thursday and you want to! When’s your favorite time to have a mimosa?
Want another cocktail? Check out my Mud Slide Recipe next.
Like this post? Please PIN IT on Pinterest. Thanks.
Please Drink Responsibly!
Seriously. Don’t drink and drive, ever! Know your limits. Be responsible.
If you (or someone you know) is struggling with alcohol, please check this list of resources that can help.