Sometimes you just need something quick and easy that comes together in less than 30 minutes. This keto cheeseburger casserole recipe is exactly that.
This recipe freezes well before the cheese is added. Take it out of the freezer, let it thaw and proceed to bake.
I like to eat this with a crunchy salad like my Low-Carb Brussels Salad. You can always add your favorite burger toppings (ketchup, pickles, etc) to this casserole (before or after baking). Make sure to watch your carb levels if you’re following a strict keto!
- 1/2 pound Ground Beef
- 1/4 Onion, diced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper or Hot Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C).
- In large skillet, cook ground beef, crumbling as it cooks. Once brown, drain excess grease.
- Add onion, garlic, paprika, cayenne, mustard, Worchestershire, salt, & pepper. Cook until onion and garlic are fragrant and translucent (about 5 minutes).
- Transfer meat mixture to baking dish, top with cheddar cheese and bake until cheese is melted and bubbling (5 to 10 minutes).
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 219Total Fat: 7.6gSaturated Fat: 3.4gCholesterol: 76mgSodium: 727mgCarbohydrates: 3.3gNet Carbohydrates: 2.6gFiber: 0.7gSugar: 1.2gProtein: 32.6g
A Bunless Cheeseburger
Sometimes you just need a cheeseburger and don’t want the hassle (or tastelessness) of making a keto bun. Now, you can have one.
Share your favorite keto-friendly burger toppings in the comments.
Want more? Try my Keto Chili Recipe next.
Like this post? Please PIN IT on Pinterest. Thanks.