This post may contain affiliate links. This means we receive a commission on the sale of certain items. This is at NO additional cost to you. Visit the policies page to learn more.
Jello shots are a party staple. They’re easy to make, can be made with any spirit (rum, vodka, tequila, etc), and can be made in a variety of flavors.
Totally unrelated note: I always seem to write Jellow, why?! I know it’s Jello but I just can’t seem to not write a ‘w’ on th end. Sigh!
Jello ShotCourse: cocktailDifficulty: easy
1/2 cup Liquor (your choice: vodka, tequila, etc)
1/2 cup Water, cold
1 cup Water, boiling
1 pkg Gelatin (3 oz, any flavor)
- Combine cold water & liquor.
- Refrigerate while you prepare the jello.
- In a separate bowl, add boiling water to gelatin.
- Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Stir in the liquor mix.
- Pour into molds/glasses.
- Refrigerate until set (at least 2 hours).
- Serve cold!
- You can add food coloring to make them a stronger/different color.
- These can stay in the refrigerator for a couple of days, but they should be air-tight if longer than a few hours.
A Shot & A Snack
A jello shot is a shot and a snack combined into one. What’s your favorite?
Want another shot? Check out my Lemon Drop Shot Recipe next.
Like this post? Please PIN IT on Pinterest. Thanks.
Please Drink Responsibly!
Seriously. Don’t drink and drive, ever! Know your limits. Be responsible.
If you (or someone you know) is struggling with alcohol, please check this list of resources that can help.
My CocktailsRecipe Page Printable
Join the crew & get a no-cost printable personal cocktail recipe page. It’s black and white on 8.5×11″ (standard letter) paper. Plus, when you’re part of the Crew you’ll receive even more exclusive content including tips, deals, and more!
Welcome to the Crew, please check your email.