Greek Salad is super easy to make. You can make it in advance and keep it in the fridge for several days. Stop buying expensive pre-made salads or preservative heavy dressings and start making your own!
For the Salad
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 1 Cucumber, half mooned
- 1 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
For the Dressing
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced (or 1.5 tbsp bottled)
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Honey (optional)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
Prepare the Dressing
- Add all dressing ingredients to a small bottle.
- Shake well to blend.
- Store in refrigerator (for up to 1 week).
- Shake well before use.
Prepare the Salad
- Add tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, olives, and feta to a bowl.
- When ready to eat, drizzle dressing over salad and gently toss until evenly coated.
Dressed salad does not store well for later. Only add dressing to salad when you're ready to eat it.
Want to change it up a bit? Substitute the lemon juice and honey for about 2 tbsp of orange juice. You'll keep the citrus aspect but with a less acidic & sweeter flavor.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 133Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2.7gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 256mgCarbohydrates: 8gNet Carbohydrates: 5.9gFiber: 2.1gSugar: 4.1gProtein: 2.6g
Healthy, Delicious, & Easy!
Greek Salads are a healthy, delicious, and easy to make choice. Have one today!
Do you add anything extra to your Greek salad? Share your favorite add-ins in the comments.
Want more? Check out my Harissa Chicken recipe next for a delicious dinner.
Like this post? Please PIN IT on Pinterest. Thanks.